1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PS2 Codebreaker out of memory error after copy/pasting KH2 and erasing KH1 codes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

So i erased a bunch of KH1 codes that came with my default version of CB (the main issue were key item codes that broke my file, badly if i may add) and then i say i am not in the mood of re doing several hours of cut scenes, so i go and make a place holder for KH2 and i use the tutorial of epforums that involves cb2util to dump the cheat file, transform it onto a .txt and then edit it to transform it back onto cheat, the issue is that after all that i am getting out of memory error, i have three memory cards, one of 8 mb's that is clean, i replaced the cheat file and got the error, the file isnt bigger than 1.5 mb's, and uncomopressed is about 5mb's, i have a 64 mb and an 8 mb one too, all give me the same issue

This whole shitstorm is due that i typed "Kingdom Hearts 2"*insert quick lvl up codes* + inf munny and all weapons ( i am not going to risk it again with item codes and break my file like i did with KH1) so how in the blazes can i fix this?

PD: i am about to try and see if my erasing the Kingdom hearts 2 place holder i manually made on the .txt fixes the issue, i am starting to suspect codebreaker did not like when i typed such a thing manually

If any oen wonders why i cheat, not in the mood to grind 99 levels + a crapload of items for having to get some of the best weapons, i did plenty of that for FF VIII