1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PS1 Demo Discs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lazites, Jul 17, 2009.

1. lazites

lazites Active Member

I seriously think the only thing that can improve this site is if it had demo discs on it.

Why would I wanna download something with only pieces of games on it?

Because that way, you can pop in the demo disc, look at what's in there, find something you never played before and be all like %&@# that rocks...I'm gonna download the whole thing lol.

It'd also be kinda cool if the game pro action disc showed up on here aswell

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

One of the affiliated sites has them, well not demos, but game rips-all music and cutscenes removed...

www.coolrom.com

(find the psx forum section, sign up, find that)

I don't think anyone will upload the demo disk...no point really, but you could try rom request section and see how you go.

(mods-delete my post if that isn't apporpriate-linking to other sites-I apoligise in advance)

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

That's not exactly the same thing, he wants to pop in a CD and get 5 or 6 games he can play and if one is funny then download the full version.

It makes somewhat sense, I'll see if they're readily available.

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

The downside of Demo discs the sometimes there is a chance of playing a "cool" game and you find out later it never was released, not too sure about PSX demo discs, but I've seen it happen with Dreamcast

5. lazites

lazites Active Member

Exactly, all I've only come across 2 ISO's of demo discs, there are not many on the internet :'(

and Apocalyptica, to play a demo of a canceled game is better than never playing it at all.

and also the game pro action disc was cool. I have the very first disc, and it has video reviews and previews of games (including devil may cry, final fantasy X, and tony hawks pro skater 3), game saves for ps2 and a demo of a PS1 gameshark (codes for 4 games including Final fantasy IX)