1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ps one

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lisab, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisab

lisab Active Member

hi, i tried to speak to someone else in a different topic and weren't very helpful at all... so thought i would try someone else, please could answer some questions for me...

1. is a modchip better for my psone rather then a breaker pro swap disc ?
    2. where do i buy a modchip, the only ones i found dont ship to the uk.
    3. the psx iso games on romulation, will they work in my psone please ? hopefully someone will be able to assist me !
    many thanks. lisab

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Loony was trying to help you. You should stick to the one topic, since others can still help you in that topic.

3. lisab

lisab Active Member

hi, can you help me and answer my questions pleaseeeeeee. many thanks. lisab

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I have no idea where to obtain a modchip, which is why I didn't answer your other thread. the games on romulation will work on a chipped PSOne; however they will not be in colour due to you having a PAL PSOne and the games on romulation being NTSC

5. lisab

lisab Active Member

oh right ok, many thanks for reply, bit of a shame, not much good to me then the romulation games, oh well, thanks again.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If you can, I'd recommend setting up your PC to run a PSX emulator. And for about 15USD you can get a PSX style controller for your PC.

If you don't mind setting up your kids to play on your computer, then it'd be quicker and cheaper than finding a mod chip and modifying your Playstation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.