1. This forum is in read-only mode.

project64

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mackaboo, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mackaboo

mackaboo Member

ok well I downloaded the n64 one and I'm already having trouble with it :(
    I went into WWF No Mercy and Poke'mon stadium and they say something about a rumble pack and it wont let me control anything or move
    none of my keys will do anything
    can I not play them on my computer?

2. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

hope this is right

options>configure controller plugin

click the game device down arrow, select yer device, then configure the controls

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Aside from that, when an N64 game requires a rumble pack (on your emulator ofcourse) make sure you use a vibration enabled gamepad like Logitech's Wingman rumble pad otherwise the emulator won't find an emulated rumble pack on the options Bhatooth told you of.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I based what I said on personal experiences with the emulator.

I used to have a Logitech Wingman rumble pad until my cousin begged & pleaded to me to have it (hehe, I just love making him beg for stuff from me though he's older than me by 10 years AND he's wealthy enough to buy stuff on his own but is just a tad lazy) and when I still had it playing on Project64 it would detect the gamepad's "rumble" function & enabling the rumble pack option would be available within the controller setup window. Now that I am using a gamepad that has no rumble function Project64 sees it & has removed (or rather disabled) the rumble pack option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.