1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Project Making Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NaughtyBoyz, Jul 31, 2012.

1. NaughtyBoyz

NaughtyBoyz Member

can someone please explain on how to create a project
    That would be great

2. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

this should be in the non emulation help section i think.
    Also what kind of project are you talking about? a rom hacking project?a translation project?
    If you are lookin for tutorials check the tutorial section.if you want a translation project you should check out zophar domain and gbatemp anyway just let us know what type of "project" you are talking about.

3. NaughtyBoyz

NaughtyBoyz Member

rom hacking project is what im talking about

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

And how are you going to do this ?, if you don't know how to download a simple file.

5. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

then you better be checkin the gbatemp site. its a rom hacking paradise you can check there about current ongoing projects and if you have the time to spent on a project there are alot of ongoing ones that you could help them out at. but be carefull they are kinda abusive towards new people ;P still rom hacking is not a simple thing it takes time and patience (i wouldnt know i cant be bothered :p)

what game are you thinking of hacking?and do you have the skills for it?like know how to use all the programs required and stuff?
    i am not in knowledge of how rom hacking works but i tend to read a lot on forums about the processes.still your best bets are gbatemp romhacking and zophar domain. well thats where i get all my rom hacks/translations from

jhon i guess he has lots of free time and wants to be involved in it. well tbh i ve seen so many projects start get a 0.01 patch then go offline. if you want a project of your own you better have the knowledge and backing of how things work. my best guess would be you spent an amount of time researching on all the guides/tutorials then starting to communicate on the forums/make e-friends and finally if you got what it takes to make a project.

6. NaughtyBoyz

NaughtyBoyz Member

thats because you keep giving me dead links jhon 591

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

54 68 65 79 20 77 6F 72 6B 20 66 69 6E 65

EDIT: I sed, They work fine , in hex ^ .

Can anyone else tell me if they are dead links ?

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1W5DREZ2/NO_GBA_2.6a_-_Full_Package.rar
    Post Merge: [time]1343762560[/time]
    Yes thricee, I'm not all that good myself, but geting there ;)

The issue he/see having is to download from a link with-in a mirrors link to over file host , seam fine on this end though even medaifire..

But just says dead links, unsure if his/hes ISP any good are not...

Are maybe the Anti Virus is blocking them