1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Project 64 qustion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by finalmario, Mar 22, 2010.

1. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Ok,so i sold most of my N64 games now but i would like to play them again and most have been working on PJ64 but heres a few that dont.

Hey you pikachu works but no mic.Is it possible to use a PC mic instead of the N64 one?I have a USB mic and i couldnt find out how to set the config for the mic.You might not be able to,i was just wondering.

Also,games like Pokemon stadium 1 and 2,DK 64,and zelda MM have graphical errors(along with hey you pikachu).I thought it was my graphics card but 64 games with better graphics like Conker's Bad Fur day work perfectly.(except for when you pause,the whole screen goes white,but who cares?:p)

So what are these problems?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Glitches in the emulator that can perhaps be fixed if you get a different graphics plugin.

Not sure about the mic though.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WHat version is your pj64?

My conker's bad fur day runs perfectly-even ther pause menu your having issues with.

As for mic support...maybe they made a plugin...but otherwise I'd give up on that one.

4. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Verson 1.6.I think there was like a 1.7 but when i tried it a while back,it had more issues with games than 1.6 does.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Fin isn't having issues with Conker.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I am (was) using the same...never had that menu issues you had...and I didn't change any of the settings ethier...odd...

There is no 1.7 btw, a fake...I hope you scanned for viruses just incase :)
    Re read ace...

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Ah.

Never mind then. :p

Going through two forums at once isn't good...

But 1.7 is WAY better than 1.6.1.

http://filetrip.net/f9775-Project-64-1-7-0-55.html

8. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

there is an option for your computer to go to windows vista/7 standaard 16 bit for a while so you can play PJ64.