1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Project 64 help with screen

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by psxerick, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psxerick

psxerick Member

Ok so I just DL'd PJ64 1.6, now when I go to the options for the emu itself it seems like the screen is cut short. Almost like there should be a scroll bar to get over to the side for more options. I am looking at the controller configure and cant even see where the Z button is to configure it, which with 64...it was a main button. So will be hard to work around. Any help would be appreciated.

Specs

XP Sp3
    AMD Athlon64
    3200+
    2.01 Ghz
    2 Gig ram

On the controller Config screen I can see Player 1/2/3/4 at the top
    under that i can see Game Device Dead Zone 25%
    Controller Plugged in (checked) with a bar that I should be able to move, but it cuts off before i can see what it is too
    Analog/A-B-L-R/C buttons/and 2 buttons on Digital.

2. psxerick

psxerick Member

Please someone help I am begging, and that is bad. My gf begged me to get this tonight instead of putting it off for another day, and she is all butt hurt now cuz I cant get the controls to work. I go to Options, Configure Controller. It registers my gamepad. All the buttons I can get to configure right, but with out the other C buttons, and the Z (trigger) I cant play most games, and neither can she. I even looked to see if there was a configure option in game to bypass the button, but i havent found a game yet that has that.

3. psxerick

psxerick Member

Nevermind, I changed it to another plug in and it works to where i can see it all now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.