1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton & Diabolical Box

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by britebluis, Jan 21, 2010.

1. britebluis

britebluis New Member

Can anyone help? Have solved 1st 12 puzzles and don't know what to do next. Keeps telling me to explore the train but I have explored for hours and cannot figure out how to proceed.

2. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

hmm try to tap everywhere, have you tap somewhere in the kitchen, I remembered you will find .. something?

3. britebluis

britebluis New Member

ok thanks, thought it was something in the kitchen too but can't find anything.... will keep tapping... do you remember if it has something to do with the hamster?

4. Ultimatefuffin

Ultimatefuffin Active Member

You have gone out onto the balcony at the back right?

5. kyranasa

kyranasa Well-Known Member

..... GET A WALKTHOUGH..... no seriouly.... get a walkthrough

6. Anakin329024

Anakin329024 Member

I've just completed the whole game - and wanted to use some of the puzzles in the game for my maths classes at school. But the games now listed in the puzzle index dont come with the solution - meaning i have to work out the puzzles again. Call me lazy, but having done them before I was hoping to simply retrieve the puzzle AND solution without going through the mind challenges again. Any one able to help? Is there somewhere I can access all the puzzles & their solutions? Oh, there was also about half a dozen of the puzzles I didnt/couldnt complete - would there be solutions for them anywhere? THANKS

7. Jlav

Jlav New Member

Try this walkthrough

http://professorlayton2walkthrough.blogspot.com/

You can click on individual puzzles to get the hints and the solutions.

8. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

as the name says proffesor layton puzzles are diabolically hard! dude some areas in the train are really annoying just try to remember every place and check often the menu to see where you are right now... also at that rate you need to find a fat lady who happens that she losed someone beloved to her and the only clue is a tiny shoe or something like it...

9. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

i think it's easier than the first one (professor layton and curious village..)