1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton Curious Village and Pandora's Box

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Patricia Lijauco, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm using No$GBA emulator and I've downloaded both NDS Professor Layton and the Curious Village AND Professor Layton and Pandora's Box and I'm having problems playing.

In the case of Curious Village, when I load it, it starts but when I press New Game the screen goes completely blank.

In the case of Pandora's Box, I was able to key in my characters name and follow the gist of the story but when it was time for me to press the shoe icon and press the arrow on the right side of the screen, the game suddenly freezed. Also, there are like rectangular blanks on Layton's and the kid's faces. Like a chunk of their faces are missing.

Anyone know how to fix this? I'm new at this.
    Thanks guys! :)

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 <-- Read :)

Get the latest version of no$gba from there.

3. thank you but it still doesn't work huhu =p

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

It works fine for me, haven't tried Pandora's Box though.

5. where did you download your nds? :)

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I download both of the games here and they works fine.
    Try using no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 add on, and for Professor Layton games, change the renderer to OpenGl

7. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

Maybe you should try this and hope it works:

http://www.peerden.com/general-support/32376-using-dslazy-dsbuff-patch-roms-arm7-fix-patch.html

8. hestertje26

hestertje26 New Member

I'm busy downloading these games, (professor Layton and the curious village and the pandoras box) but can't get them right on my DS. So, I can't open it... HELP ME!!!!

(please leave a message on my profile... I'm not used with this site yet...)

9. coolguy775

coolguy775 New Member

i have a problem im using Desmume version 9.4 or something like that and i cant see the arrow keys on Pandora's box so i cant know where to move is there a way to solve it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.