1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton Curious Vill.- a missing #46

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by HellsingDog, Aug 28, 2009.

1. HellsingDog

HellsingDog Active Member

OK, so, im on PUZZLE 46, which in my description is "Look a giant starin the night sky! How many triangles can you find in the picture? Be sure to count overlapping triangles separately" - so, I gave a few tries, the simple 7, I tried adding some overlapping triangles, but I still didn't get the answer. I go online guides, 4 to be exact and WOAH, NONE OF THEM have my puzzle recorded! They all have a "Make the biggest triangle" thingy -which is impossible- I never got that puzzle! Does anyone who has this game figure out how many triangles so i can move on!? - btw, after some diggin, I also found that the puzzle before that is different from the puzzle I got, from the same person, and the same number - but all other puzzles were the same.... So answers any1?????
    Post Merge: [time]1251494018[/time]
    NVM< I just tried a couple of random answers - anyways, I'd still like to know how come no other game site or faq has my puzzle anywhere in the guide databases
    Post Merge: [time]1251497433[/time]
    OK< again -_-, after puzzle my puzzle 46, all the puzzles after it are different from the guides puzzles, im on Number Maze, if any1 else has this game

2. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Maybe this will help you ? :)
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/936050/51933

3. rainbowskye

rainbowskye Member

try here has all the help and answers
    http://professorlayton2walkthrough.blogspot.com/2008/11/puzzle089.html

4. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

but hellsingdog said the game was PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE CURIOUS VILLAGE. and rainbowskye your walkthrough is for diabolical box?

5. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

The answer is four.

6. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

-ty two

~Just kidding