1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical box Save problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Israel990, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Israel990

Israel990 Member

Hi i have no$gba with the no$zoomer as well. i downloaded professor layton and for some reason everytime i try to save the game, it wont work.. i tried changing the settings on no$gba but it still doesnt work.. for some reason the game just wont save and i have the latest versions of everything so can someone plz help me out here??

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=1462.0

No$GBA 2.6a and No$Zoomer, NDS Backup set to Auto. Delete any existing .sav file that may exist in your BATTERY folder.

3. Israel990

Israel990 Member

YYooooo!!! you are awesome!!! Like i literally tried everything but i guess i forgot to delete the old .sav files.. thanks so much.. ooh and by chance, do you also know how to correct the faces on the characters?? i did what ppl said in other posts but it didnt really help..

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try to tinker with the EXTRA option on no$zoomer.

5. Israel990

Israel990 Member

i did.. but i didnt get it..

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Change the renderer to OpenGl.

7. Israel990

Israel990 Member

I already tried that.. theres really no change..

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Did you change it from the no$zoomer option or no$gba setting ?
    You need to change it on the no$gba setting from nocash renderer to OpenGl, and deactivate Ex 0

9. Israel990

Israel990 Member

ooh thanks!! i was changing it on no$zoomer instead

10. Helkena

Helkena New Member

I had the same problem using those emulators and I tried a lot of ways (dont know if they were really all), but then I got to know DeSmuME and it worked perfectly in it :) It might be a solution.