1. This forum is in read-only mode.

professor layton and the box of pandora box HELP!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by camine, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camine

camine New Member

hi everyone.

i downloaded this game here today and it did not work so i did the usual dslazy arm7 switch and now i get a black screen with just the sound :/......

so i did my research and checked the forums hre to see if anyone else got this problem and i found one other topic with the similar problem. someone there said that you should put r4 firmware 1.18 on the r4 card...however i have no clue were to find this firmware and how to install it...or better yet...

i did find a site with that firmware and downloaded the english version of firmware1.18 and used it to replace all the files on one of my sd cards......and then my card did not work anymore (my card is chinese) luckily i used a card that i hardly use but still!!

i also tried his guide for YSmenu following this guide: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164359 but when i got to: "Now open the dlditool file. For the dldi file, click the ... button and choose r4tf.dldi "<---it refuses to find my r4tf.dldi file! i downloaded it several times and no matter were i put it or were i download it from...the dldi program just can't find that damn file...so i cannot patch anythin ;_;

can anybody help me?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You need to search for the directory that contains the DLDI driver. Otherwise, use another program such as DLDI RC Patcher to patch YSMenu.nds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.