1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Prof Layton and Diabolical Box Puzzle and Minigame don't work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Adraina, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adraina

Adraina Member

The camera mini game and two puzzles will not load on my NDSTT flashcart. From what I've seen, the puzzles can be solved through Granny Riddleton's shack, but I am unable to get the camera minigame to work. In case anyone's wondering, I've done the following:

- Downloaded the newest TTDS firmware
    - Reformatted my memory card

Any other suggestions? Thank you!

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Nope, you can play the camera minigame once you collect all the camera parts by playing some puzzles. While you get the hamster minigame when you talk to the train chef for the first time and the tea game by playing talking to an oldwoman at the village and solve her puzzle. None of them are accessible at the start. :)

I don't really understand your problem but I suppose it's got nothing to do with the firmware. Dunno though.

3. Adraina

Adraina Member

I've already collected all the parts and repaired the camera. It apparently allows me to take pictures, but when I go into the menu and click on the camera, it turns into a blank screen.

4. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Now that's strange, is the camera minigame the only one that doesn't work? A DSTT user should answer this. I really don't know where's the problem, sorry. :(

5. Adraina

Adraina Member

The camera minigame and two puzzles, actually. They both turn the DS blank after clicking on them.

Thanks for the attempt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.