1. This forum is in read-only mode.

probles with psp

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rell, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i jst recently hacked my psp via magic memory stick and padora.
    but when ever i try to play a game,it just keeps moving down,is this a bug in the system,or is it the psp itself??
    im on cwf 5.00 m33-6

2. pk95

pk95 Well-Known Member

what do you mean "keeps moving down"? be more specific. type of psp (i.e slim or phat), if there is an error message. Stuff like that

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What game is this your trying to play-list names?

(Might be bad firmware install.)

4. rell

rell Well-Known Member

keeps moving down as in,every time i try to play a game that requires the analog keep going down.
    lets say im at the mode select screen,it either keeps going left,or down.
    ok,when i play castlevania Dracula chr. it play perfect,it doesn't require analog.
    but games like sonic rivals,crazy taxi,naruto UN2,all got some type of glitch where it just keeps moving a way i dont want it to.all of these games dont require analog.
    any sugestions?? im thinking about reinstalling ofw and returning it for a different one.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Your analog stick is probably messed up. Somehow I don't think the firmware would be doing that.

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i think you right.i downgraded back to ofw,downloaded a demo,and got the same problems.im taking it back today if i got the time,thanks for your help,ill keep you posted when i get m new psp.

7. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i just exchanged my psp today,but the thing is,...it already has cwf installed...so yea.. thanks

8. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Re: problems with psp

LOL,was your initial purchase a 2nd hand one and you exchanged it for another 2nd hand one.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You could just get the stick repaired...

Ethier buy another off ebay plus some tools and do it yourself, or find a "mod shop" and ask thm to do it (mod shop-does console chipping-and unofficial repairs).

Or play games that don't use the stick-why the hastle?

Also-you will need to go back to OFW to give it back...best option.

10. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I was thinking that if he bought it new and if a replacement has got different software on it-means someones had it before and well.......LOL.

He could have tried something before returning it LOL

http://bear24rw.50webs.com.nyud.net:8090/

11. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i bought it used and got a used one as a replacement,wich already had cfw on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.