1. This forum is in read-only mode.

problems with TWEWU and Ragnarok

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kratos22, May 2, 2010.

1. kratos22

kratos22 New Member

Hi, i just downloaded The world ends with you and Ragnarok DS and i am having some problems with the roms. I am using an R4i gold with V1.31 Kernel ware installed, i am using a kingston micro card, and i am trying to play it on my DSi. The problems i am having are as followed. I am using the US verison of both

I was just playing The world ends with you, and I saved, quit, and shut off my DSi. When i came back and reloaded the worlds ends with you, there is only the option of new game, I cannot load my saved data. I know i have a save file, for when I plugged it back into my computer, there is a SAV file for it in the folder. So how do i load my save file for it?

Im also haveing problems with the Ragnarok DS rom i downloaded from here. after the title screen, the game just freezes up. Sometimes i can get to the stat screen, but after that i locks up. Can anyone help my fix this.

2. kratos22

kratos22 New Member

Help please

3. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

I guess I've seen it before

cut your twewy SAV file to your computer
    choose new game and save
    then overwrite your old SAV file to your micro sd, it should see your old save
    (this is not a permanent solution)

ah forgot to say:
    you are probably using the wrong firmware

4. ashley_surferboi

ashley_surferboi Well-Known Member

this happened to me delete the save.
    if possible format, if not then it could happen again.
    then restart should not happen again.

5. donutshankz

donutshankz Member

To get TWEWY to work, during the cut scene where the guy is running, open and close your ds while the cutscene is going. it wont freeze.