1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problems with the Sonic Classic Collection AP Fix for R4

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ravenlockheart, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I figured I'd make this topic for the people who are having trouble like me getting the R4 anti price fix working for Sonic Classic Collection. As of course right now I can't seem to get it to work at all... I get the Error of -5 with one fix and the other fix it gives me Error of -4. I would appricate any help to trying to figure out how to get it running on my R4.... I have YSmenu right now on it... and it doesn't seem to be working at all.. and i know people are saying they got it up and working with this fix right here: http://www.mediafire.com/?u3iz2d0nmmw

Now this fix right here is what gives me the error code -5

And this fix here gives me error code -4

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=37983.0

Is there something I'm doing wrong.... I add the files into the TTmenu and nothing happens differently. Everything still runs fine though even with applying the new files other then getting different error codes from loading the rom. Is there some type of patch I'm missing out on like do i have to patch the rom first? Any ways please help me... I really need the help right now and would appreciate it very much.

2. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

To be honest I really wanted to play this game and I had no idea there was a patch out for it. I have an original R4 and I will download both of these patches to see what I come up with.

3. thanks. I hope you have better luck then me. :)

4. xicyacex

I'm gonna test the first patch right now. The second one... I don't know if you misread it or something but it's a fix for Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing...

5. according to the guy he said it may fix the problem with Sonic Classic collection... Hence why i tried it.
    Post Merge: [time]1270526576[/time]
    Sorry should quote the guy His user name is LuckyTrouble77 and quoting from him on the topic Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat:

6. xicyacex

I am sorry that I just went by the name of the topic so I just already assumed stuff. Bottom line the first patch did not work, although it has made loading games on my YSmenu faster it did not fix Sonic. Curse you Sega!

7. hufacuse

hufacuse Well-Known Member

Go to this page: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=38508.0

Replace the WHOLE ttmenu with the new one and the other files and that should be all! It worked on my R4.

Hopefully it will work with yours!

8. xicyacex

It worked. Thank you so much hufacuse! ;D

9. hufacuse

hufacuse Well-Known Member

Yay! I feel special :) First thanks comment for helping someone!!

Mods I think you can lock it if you want ;)

10. stvlite

stvlite Member

wow, it actually worked!
    thankoo :D

11. Thanks hufacuse I just got online today.. Been busy most of the day... and it works great. :) This is the best fix ever. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D