1. This forum is in read-only mode.

problems with dragon quest V: hand of the heavenly bride

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

here is my problem im finally on the last part of the game, on the underworld, i already have done the village stuff and im heading for the last dugeon, while spamming holy protection, after i
    reach there and pass the mini boss, i get the dialogue of the MC mother when the witch comes in and launchs a fireballs and kills the mother of the MC,
    after that a abttle should begin but all i get is a black screen of death, i've turn off all the AR codes, i've also tested it with only the enabler codes, still i get, via YSmenu, black screen at this point i either get a new rom or reload my other files that are in mostroferrato just before an key event

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Woah, Spoilers there chief.

3. Duncan Idaho

there are a few, but i had no choice since im formatting the card to see if that fixes the problem
    Post Merge: [time]1284577305[/time]
    NEWS: still does not works, black screen of death

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Hmm, that happened with a pokeyman rom one time with me too. It fixed itself after the next boot tho. Have you tried diabling enablers? Some games I hear have anti-cheat functions, like antipiracy.

5. Duncan Idaho

read my first post i have used enablers and it does not works

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

the same thing happened with my friend. well not in that same spot but the same game. I was just watching him and then he got a black scree thrice when trying to enter a dungeon. so I just picked it up and tried it myself then everything went fine again. if the same problem happens again call me ;)

7. Duncan Idaho

well it still freezes in the same spot, im considering testing the rom with desmume and if still does not works get a new rom