1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problems with DeSumME.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by voltalk, Apr 1, 2010.

1. voltalk

voltalk Member

Ok I'm having a problem with this emulator. I get to the start menu in platinum and the bottom screen is black when there should be a animation of that pokemon. Another one is after i get through the intro, the screen shows the t.v. show your character is watching. After it turns to what your suppose to see which is your character in his/her room, all i see is a black screen with the text bar at the bottom of the top screen. Also don't know if this matters or if its affecting this but the first emulator i tried was ideas. This is my first attempt at the emulator thing and thanks for the help.

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

What version of DeSMuMe are you using ?
    Try the 0.9.5 one, or you can use no$gba 2.6a with no$zoomer for a DS emulator.

3. voltalk

voltalk Member

I have both and so far the Dsemu is the only one to ran as far as it did. I got up to the pokeball select and defeated a starly then it froze. At that point i decided I was going to deal with the crappy fps with it and tried the DeSumME. I tried the no$gba first but i was lazy and deleted it. I reinstalled it 30 minutes ago but it's talking about no saved data.

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

If the no$gba is talking about saved data and such, go the Emulation Option and change the NDS Catridge Backup Media to Auto.