1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problems With Cheats...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TabsAf, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TabsAf

TabsAf Member

OK, simply, some of the cheats for Pokemon Platinum don't appear. Like, the cheat database I got is new and all, and I haven't touched any of the codes, yet they still don't appear in the cheat list for the game, I can't figure out why >_<. I have an R4i-SDHC.
    Help please?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Fined your cheats.dat or cheat.dat should be in _systems_ or anuther folder

Delete

Download usrcheat.dat unpack from rar arcive and replace it in the same folder

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

3. sidni7

sidni7 Member

Did you see my thread about a similar problem? It seems like you only need usrcheat.dat OR cheat.dat. Having both is wrong and confuses things, I think. Jhon 591 would clarify this, maybe?

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Yes... but they are using R4i-SDHC , not R4 SDHC, it may be a diffrent file system

5. TabsAf

TabsAf Member

I already got the latest cheat file, the problem is, when I'm choosing cheats, some of them simply aren't there. Like the shiny code, it's just not there, and after the folder it's supposed to be in, there's just a blank folder. Sorry if I'm not explaining this too well.

6. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Did you tun them on? Sometimes above the cheat list, some of it will say "press select up to activate or press select down to deactivate."

7. TabsAf

TabsAf Member

No, no, the cheats aren't there, I can't enable them at all. That's what I mean.

8. oft

oft Member

try copying and pasting ur sav file and download another one

9. TabsAf

TabsAf Member

Eh, there's nothing wrong in game, the cheats that do appear work, it's just, when I go to enable cheats before playing, there are some that simply aren't there. I don't know why, but a majority of the cheats are there, it's just some that aren't.

10. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Not EVERY cheat is available, just stick to the ones you have. :)

11. afrokid13

afrokid13 Well-Known Member

I have encountered this. Sometimes the Game ID is screwed up. I believe I have like 2 tutorials in the tutorial section on this.

Check em' out.

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the Common Issues. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.