1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problems With burning Tekken 3 on a CD !

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tapins, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Tapins

Tapins New Member

Hello i downloaded Tekken 3 and tried to burn it on a cd, but when i selected image burn and selected the image it sayd this:

When selecting .cue told me: Cannot open the file tekken3.bin and when i click ok it says this: An error occurred while loading the cue sheet file C:.../tekken 3.cue (line1)

But when i selected .bin it told me: Unexpected file format and in the next error that The current compilation type was not supported by Nero Express!

I thought that it might be becouse of nero, so i mounted the cd with daemon tools and tried to copy the img files and when i got to the biggest file it frozze.. :(

And today i Downloaded MonsterSeed and burned it and it works fine, but with tekken 3 it doesnt evenw ant to burn..

What should i do ?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Use "imgburn" instead, it's not as system intensive as nero and is VERY tiny, it'll point you to the correct file to burn as well if it detects it's wrong XD

But make sure you keep all 3 files that came in the download together during the process...and make sure you use img burn, nero has issues with the stuff from here ::)

EDIT-I accidently hit the wrong button dear mods-I had too many tabs running-sorry to summon you incorrectly :(

3. Tapins

Tapins New Member

Big Thx it works fine now. :)