1. This forum is in read-only mode.

problem with R4i SDHC

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Orangesun, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Orangesun

Orangesun New Member

okay, i hav a problem with the r4i SDHC 'limited Chrismas Version' (Upgrade V1.4). I'm trying to make it work on the NDS, not the NDSi. Even though its supposed to be compatible with the NDS, and despite having downloaded and tried out all the most recent updates from here: http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp , i can't get it to work :( the problem is that it just gets stuck on the loading screen (ie i put on the firware stuff +games, then turn on the nds and after the warning safety health screen it just get stuck')

is there any specific firmware for this chrismas version? argh, i feel like i'm just missing something really simple or obvious :( pls help!

2. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Try clearing everything and put only the firmware in? It's probably a card problem, but at least you can see if it's anything else affecting it. Also, since yours have the 1.4 mark, make sure you get the firmware for the one with the 1.4 mark. If it doesn't work with only firmware/ only firmware + one or two games, then try formatting it.

If it still doesn't work, good luck. ;\

3. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

Make sure the firmware of your dsl is on v1.4 or below . If it is , there might be a microSD contact issue .