1. This forum is in read-only mode.

problem with pokemon emerald....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tomoka, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

my problem now is, i'm trying to play pokemon emerald, and it tells me the internal battery has run dry. :'(

well, i don't really know what that means, whether it's good or bad (bad i'm guessing) or if there's any way to fix it...

i'm using an AK2i with an EZ flash 3IN1.... the game runs perfectly, just i wanna be able to do time based events.....so is there any way to fix this? or do i need a different dump?
    i was able to patch ruby and sapphire, not sure about emerald....

2. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

VBA gets that error too, so it probably can't be fixed.

3. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Maybe your internal battery ran out of lithium "juice" ?

4. supermega_boy

supermega_boy Well-Known Member

I just know how to fix this problem on VBA but not in a Flashcart since they have different settings but here is the fix for VBA just in case

1. Open VBA but don't load the game yet
    2. Click "Options"
    3. Go to "Emulator"
    4. Mark "Real Time Clock" (Make sure it has a mark on this option)
    5. Load the game and it shouldn't tell you that again

EDIT:

It has nothing to do with that -_-

When it says that it means to an internal battery in R/S/E game cartridges. This battery is used for time based events (like growing berries, etc.) and since the ROM is used in a flashcart or a emulator, it doesn't detect the internal battery that is normally on the original cartridges and time based events can't be made or they just screw up.

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Of course it has nothing to do with the lithium juice, i was cracking a joke there...