1. This forum is in read-only mode.

problem with my acekard and games

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by al.lam, Dec 31, 2013.

1. al.lam

al.lam New Member

i have a big problem with my acekard and new roms.In my acekard i have akAIO 1.9.0 and my pokemon black 2 crashes in loading.What can i do?

2. angusangus

angusangus Well-Known Member

I think that before the experts here answer that, they may want to know on what console you are trying, and what firmware it is running etc

3. al.lam

al.lam New Member

i play on ds. i dont have any problem with oldest game that are in my acekard.i have problem with pokemon games and specifically with the new roms like pokemon black-white, pokemon black-white 2... My previous roms (pokemon) like soulsilver and heartgold play well

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

We don't need to know on what console it was ran on. The issue quite simply due to both the acekard2i and akaio 1.9.0 being obsolete. New games such as PKM BW2 contains AP protection. If still want to use on those, need to use patched rom. You can patch the clean rom using DS-SCENE ROM TOOL (google to download it). Otherwise buy new cart that still gets routine updates from producer, or supported by secondary firmware from third party such as Wood R4/YSMenu.