1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problem with Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations, the 5th case

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Purple_Enma, May 5, 2012.

1. Purple_Enma

Purple_Enma New Member

Hallo everyone,

At first I just have to say that I'm spaniard and my english is not as good as I'd like to, so please, feel free to ask me if you don't understand something and forgive me first u.u

I have a serious problem with my game Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigation for DS, runned on my PC emulator WinDS Pro, I'd try to look for anybody that had the same problem but couldn't find a thing...

The problem is that, once I get to the 5th case, the screen gets green and there's a japanese sentence I can't truly translate (while my japanese level is still quite short...) I wonder if I could fix it somehow because... it's the last case, it took me time to get there and don't really want to re-start again :'(

This is an screenshot I took for the error:
    [​IMG]

I'm just nothing than I newbie too, and I'm not too good and computers, so please, be patience, I'm really worried about this problem and just want to continue playing *sigh*

If anybody could help me, even just a little, it would be grateful.

Thanks

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Try DeSmuME.
    That usually fixes everything.

If not... get a new rom.
    Yours may be corrupted or something...

3. Purple_Enma

Purple_Enma New Member

Thanks for your answer, but playing with other emulator and even using another rom will make me start it all again...

Doesn't even have any cheat to disblock all cases and get directly to the 5th case?

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Playing with a new rom will not make you lose your data.
    You can also convert your save data to a DeSmuME using the Shunyweb Saves Game Converter.

5. Purple_Enma

Purple_Enma New Member

That sounds so great Aeither!

But even though, could you please introduce me how to convert my data into DeSmuMe one using Shunywb Saves Game Converter? Cause I tried to and really don't know which options to choose, I know I'm a dork u.u

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

It is not your fault.
    I had a good look at it and it doesn't support WinDSPro nor DeSmuME.

No$Gba is supported however.
    I will look into it and see if I can find a soloution.

7. Purple_Enma

Purple_Enma New Member

Hallo,

I tried to download a .sav document for the game, to take to the 5th case directly, but it doesn't work, I don't know why nor DeSmuME nor No$GBA detected it, and I tried to download several .sav archives...

I don't know what to do, the only thing I can do is start playing it again just from the begining but is such a loooong game =___=