1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problem with Guitar Hero Rom

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mcrgdp, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcrgdp

mcrgdp New Member

When I start the No$GBA running the guitar hero it says that i need the guitar hero Grip, what is that and how I can emulate the guitar hero with or without the guitar hero grip. sorry my english cause im colombian.

2. mcrgdp

mcrgdp New Member

its the guitar hero rom for DS sorry

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the guitar hero grip is the hardware that came bundled with the game. It cannot be emulated at this point in time.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Err it can, there's a patch somewhere which makes it work with the DS at least, I'm not sure if it will work with an emulator, though it should.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

guitar grip cannot be emulated is what I said. patching the rom to use buttons instead isnt emulation.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can't actually use the guitar grip with your emulator and PC yet, so Loony is right.

7. darcas

darcas Active Member

Greetings,

Just a quick question :has the grip issue been resolved? The Emu. I use ideas (1.0.2.7 beta)
    has a grip key configuration built in , is this something new?

Thank You for your time
    darcas

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Probably not darcas.

I've been around the block-and unless it pops up just after a google search I just did, then there isn't one...

Here is my advice-if you have a hacked console-download or burn that consoles version, as the standard controller can play them-even the wii remote (seems stranbge but it's possible-prehaps the ps2 version or other's can as well)

9. anandjones

You will just have to use the patched versions which make use of existing DS buttons instead.

10. darcas

darcas Active Member

is there a link to one available? or should I ask in the request thread ?
    thank you for clarafiyingthat up for me

-darcas

11. anandjones

Look in https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?board=55.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.