1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problem with Drawn to Life The Next Chapter ROM...

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by LollyPopz, Oct 9, 2009.

1. LollyPopz

LollyPopz Member

Hey

I have a CycloDS Evolution with Firmware 1.56 BETA 3. When I start up Drawn to Life The Next Chapter, it gets through the names of all the game's producers and stuff, and then it goes white, and freezes. What do i need to do to fix this problem? Please help me! I'd like to fix this problem!

LollyPopz

2. ss9417

ss9417 Member

It works fine with me... maybe you should stay away from the bear in the main menu.

3. LollyPopz

LollyPopz Member

Um... bear?

I don't exactly understand what you're talking about. Sorry!

4. footyfan09

footyfan09 Well-Known Member

He was only joking, by the way have you checked the trading station as there are often patched roms uploaded there.

5. LollyPopz

LollyPopz Member

Great. Now I feel quite stupid. Believing there was a bear on the menu page...

Where can I find the trading station; still getting used to the site...

thanks.

6. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?board=3.0
    trading station ;)

7. LollyPopz

LollyPopz Member

thanks! :)

8. Coojy

Coojy Member

When i play the part where you travel down the canal, and you must color the ground it fades to black afterwards. Does anyone else have this problem. (p.s. i use R4)

9. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

Help I can't save in Drawn to life! Does anyone know where to get the latest arm 7 patch for this game?

10. footyfan09

footyfan09 Well-Known Member

what card are you using? It works without any patches for the R4SDHC.

11. Alex_t15

Alex_t15 Member

Maybe you should get another ds card, or update the one you have. You see, game producers are getting better at stopping pirate cartrages(sorry if i spelt it wrong!).I had to buy a TT because my R4 was too old. It works fine with my TT, i've completed the game! I don't get the ending though... :D

12. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

I've finished the game (By buying it ultimately). Thx for the help.