1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problem with downloads. Yes I'm thick!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by nitro111, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro111

nitro111 Member

All my downloads until last week have been fine. Suddenly my downloads have been going to the wrong destination (moonshell) meaning that they will not play! Any help would be more than appreciated!
    A sad pom! :'(

2. thieske66

thieske66 New Member

i got probleem with dl too, the file i was dl just wont finish, at 99% it says something about the source, i never got probleem like that, suddenly i got that probleem T_T

3. nitro111

nitro111 Member

For the record I have tried Edge,Supercard 2 & R4. I appreciate that I am missing the obvious, but help would really be appreciated! :)

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need to give more information. Moonshell has absolutely nothing to do with the downloads.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Err, I think this has to do with you moving the download from your harddisk to your ds. in Which case it belongs under technical help, so moved.

6. nitro111

nitro111 Member

Thanks! Appreciated, will follow it there. Sorry for posting in the wrong place. :)

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Sounds to me he's downloading directly to his card

and maybe its going in the wrong placeĀ  ???

Edits: Quotes have messed up since thread moving were you relpying to me

8. nitro111

nitro111 Member

Your comments are appreciated & I am sure you are correct, but I am still stuck, any help would be appreciated. If ever you need any help re. Ducati's just let me know! Kind regards,

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Just move the file to another location. Or choose a different location when you download.

10. nitro111

nitro111 Member

I am downloading using drag & drop, but something has changed in MY settings, not a RoMulation problem. Regards,

11. nitro111

nitro111 Member

Thanks, I'll give it a try, could well be the answer! Your help is appreciated!

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if its what I think you're trying to say (i.e the DS trying to run the rom in moonshell), then something is badly wrong. backup your roms and save files, format the microSD and reinstall the firmware.

13. nitro111

nitro111 Member

Thanks for the advice! What I really need to do is to have a basic understanding of computing! Thank you all for your valued feedback & I will get back with the answer. Have a Good Night & A Great Day!
    Regards, Nitro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.