1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problem - saving game with Ez Flash 3in1 expansion pack

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maurice2029, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maurice2029

maurice2029 New Member

Hello, newbie here. I'm trying to play to Game Boy Advance games on my NDS. I bought an Ez Flash 3in1 expansion pack and have the zelda game in a .gba file on my R4 card. I can play the game, but it doesn't save. I can create an account in Zelda and start a new game. But the next time I start my NDS, the savegame is gone.

Can someone please in detailed steps how I can save my game with Zelda Minish Cap?

I have heard stuff about an empty battery in Ez Flash 3in1 expansion pack, but I just bought this flash card so that should not be the case. Someone please help!

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

have a read of this

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=3_in_1_Expansion_Pack_for_EZ-Flash_V#Whenever_I_load_up_a_game.2C_my_save_is_gone.21__What_do_I_do.3F

3. maurice2029

maurice2029 New Member

Already read it. I get the message "may I set this slot2 expansion pack for GBAExploader" everytime I start GBAExploader, yet this ez flash card is new. Is this even possible?

4. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

lol same here

5. jdr388

jdr388 New Member

I have the same issue, just got my 3 in 1 today. I have read on one thread that the battery may need to charge up in order to work but this dosn't make much sense to me. I ordered the 3 in 1 from Dealextreme.com. Perhaps they are sending out faulty units?

6. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

ok before you choose a game press L and it should go to a different screen and now choose you game :D (im just hoping your using the same software as i was)

7. futuremilf

futuremilf New Member

I came here to post this exact same thing. I have an acekard and the ezflash. I have been trying for about 3 months to get it to work. I either get a blank screen, or my save data is corrupt. I have spent hours reading and searching and trying different things to no avail. I would be so grateful for an easy step by step solution also.

8. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Even new ones can come with dead batteries. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=ST&f=13&t=132872 This is a guide to changing it. I'm not saying yours is dead, but it is definitely possible. That's why every time you load GBA Eploader it asks you the same question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.