1. This forum is in read-only mode.

problem downloading PSX game

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by F77, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F77

F77 Active Member

I just tried downloading the PSX game "WWF Smackdown!2 - Know Your Role", which is supposed to be a 508Mb file, but when the download finished, with no apparent error, the file was just 162Mb, and when i tried extracting an error message popped up...
    Here's the error report:
    Extracting WWFSmackdown2.ccd OK
    Extracting WWFSmackdown2.cue OK
    Extracting WWFSmackdown2.img Error: CRC mismatch in file "WWF Smackdown! 2 - Know Your Role [SLUS-01234]\WWFSmackdown2.img" in the archive "C:\Documents and Settings\Fabio\Os meus documentos\WWF Smackdown! 2 - Know Your Role [SLUS-01234].rar"

And, obviously, the .img file didnt work on my epsxe, i had already downloaded a few other PSX games before that, but i let all of those downloads finish before starting a new one, plus those other games had absolutly no problem. finally, i already re-downloaded the file again, just to find the exact same result, and i used the north american server, i'm trying the european server right now...

Anyway, if the problem is in the north american server, then maybe someone could look it up, and maybe fix it?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Your download failed.

Use a download manager like FlashGet www.flashget.com
    This way you can resume downloads if they fail.

3. F77

F77 Active Member

ok, thanks, i'll try that

4. karlsanada10

karlsanada10 Well-Known Member

OR go here... *don't link to warez site*

and get Internet download manager w/ patch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.