1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Probably a dumb question :/

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by danny905, Jul 23, 2010.

1. danny905

danny905 Member

Hey.

This question may or may not of been asked before, and is probably extremely dumb, but im curious :)

Recently i only use my DSTT Card to play pokemon soul silver. My brother really wants to get a flashcart and offered to trade his retail copy of pokemon soul silver for it. My question is, is there any way at all i could transfer my save over to the actual NDS Cart?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Short answer-no

HOWEVER-you'd have to locate an action replay cart, send the save to that, and then load it that way.

...well from what I looked up on them that's what you could...

3. danny905

danny905 Member

That sucks D:

Also i didnt know Action Replay could load games?

4. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Wow... you were completely right in assuming this to be a dumb question and in fact this question is so dumb and ignorant and moronic that you too have now completely been labeled as such.
    Of course i am kidding and am only posting this out of pure boredom...
    His short answer works, but my answer is better. *see below*

WHY WOULD YOU?!
    Unless you have another cart, why would you ever trade a cart for a single game? Sounds a little silly to me.

5. danny905

danny905 Member

Well like i said, i only really use my DSTT for pokemon games ATM. And ive always had certaain lag issues at points in the game, such as in the bag, pokedex and PC

6. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Fair enough, i have never used a DSTT so i don't know how well they run.
    You could trade and buy you another (better?) card for $15 or something.

7. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

DSTT kind of sucks. Their team is dead, and it's just a thing you use to boot games. No bells and whistles.

But the DSTT is kind of cheap, way less that what SS costs and you can get a pokewalker out of it. You could also do what Legal Assassin said and transfer your save file onto the new cart.