1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PrizeRebel.com real?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by warriorblade, Sep 4, 2008.

1. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

I was just wondering is PrizeRebel.com is a scam or not

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Probably a scam, most of those survey and stuff sites are scams. If you google the name of the site with "real" or "legit" somewhere with the Search, you can find forum posts and such with other people like you asking the same problem.

3. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

trust me it is. they scam so does gaming lagoon (even through i got wii points from them one in the mail of course... and they e-mail the codes also you can't get anymore points and it's just not worth it...)

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

My friend actually got something from prizerebel.com -.-

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Yeah, a guy from here did too, but he got scammed. You can read it.

6. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

95% of the time it IS a scam. Try to be skeptical of everything that sounds too good to be true :) .

7. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. 8)

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Ad clicking sites like bux however do work, but you have to spend like a year on the site everyday for a few hours for about $10.

9. Reemr

Reemr Well-Known Member

I've actually gotten an NDS USB charger from Gaminglagoon. However I have filled out a ton of surveys and most have gotten declined.

10. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

I did get a 2GB SD card there once, but then my account got banned because my brother tried to make an account D;

11. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

OK after checking it out properly, I can tell you it's real but it takes so long to get anything it's probably not worth it.