1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Printable Game List

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carole16, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Carole16

Carole16 Member

A printable games list would helpful. I've copied and pasted all the releases and spent the last hour trying to remove unwanted text cos all I want are the game titles! Still haven't finished! I don't care about release ID #, ripper or how many stars it has ... I just want to be able to show what games are available. Forgive me if this is available and I've missed how you do it!

Or if anyone knows of a site where I can easily copy game titles I would appreciate it if you could provide the link.

Thanks

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

What is this for? We've got a RSS feed for showing the latest games available, you want a list of *all* releases?

3. Carole16

Carole16 Member

I want to be able to make a list of all games available for download (by region) that I can print off. At the moment all I can do is copy and paste the text from the NDS Downloads Pages which results in the following:

3212 - 100 Classic Book Collection (E)(Xenophobia) 84.8 / 5 Stars.
    3046 - 101 In 1 Games (E)(M6)(VORTEX) 82.4 / 5 Stars.

When all I need is the game title eg:
    100 Classic Book Collection
    101 In 1 Games

I copied all the Europe pages yesterday and it took me ages just to remove the bits after the game title. As for the game ID# I'm gonna remove that another day cos I ended up with a stiff neck!

Even having the information appear in columns would help cos that way the game ID# and ratings columns could be deleted after pasting.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try using Offline List from advscene, with that rom manager (forgot) and then just update, and then from there you should be able to export it to a .txt file I think.

5. Carole16

Carole16 Member

Thanks Anandjones but what or where is advscene?

6. Seph

He didn't spell it properly, the url is this: http://www.advanscene.com/

7. Carole16

Carole16 Member

Thanks Seph, at least that site has the details in columns so I can delete the unnecessary one's. Also found pockethaven which also has the page in columns and you can select regions so it's my choice upto now unless you change your page design ;)

8. Seph

Actually they are in columns (as of our recent update a few days before your first post), but only in two so the release id and such is still included. Not going to change that though, don't really see the general use for a print-able list.

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I have found it. A organizer I have been looking for for hours (was on my PC before I formatted) http://www.freewebs.com/voxt3r/ROM%20List.txt I hope you come back.

10. Carole16

Carole16 Member

Thanks Anandjones I've managed to make my own list up of Euro and US titles, now I've just got to get into the habit of updating it!