1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Primera,Serie A,Bundesliga and all the others(2009/2010)

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Meramex, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Meramex

Meramex Well-Known Member

Creating one thread for each of the leagues is to me just a waste of time. One common thread is much better. This thread will be about everything that is football(soccer) ;D.

Post Merge: [time]1253341874[/time]
    First the Spanish Primiera ,

Here's the latest league table:http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssdocs/table1.php

And all the fixtures this season:http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssdocs/fixtures1a.php

The only match worth watching this week is the Barca V AthleticoMadrid match that's the problem with the Primiera this season. All the games are predictable, and i, like everyone else, believe it's gonna be a fight between Real or Barca to win the title.
    Post Merge: [time]1253342911[/time]
    Here are this weeks Serie A Fixtures

Saturday, September 19, 2009
    Napoli v Udinese San Paolo
    Juventus v Livorno Stadio Olimpico

Sunday, September 20, 2009
    Cagliari v Internazionale Sant'Elia
    C Verona v Genoa Bentegodi
    Sampdoria v Siena Luigi Ferraris
    Bari v Atalanta San Nicola
    Catania v Lazio Angelo Massimino
    AC Milan v Bologna San Siro
    Parma v Palermo Ennio Tardini
    AS Roma v Fiorentina Stadio Olimpico

For all those who don't know Internazionale is InterMilan. Once again not that exciting. Inter are the only who are gonna win. Milan losing Kaka and Ronaldinho struggling to find his form are in a big mess this season. As for the matches this week, the Roma V Fiorentina match should be exciting

2. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Racing Santander 1 - 4 Barcelona (22 September) Spanish La Liga
    (Serrano) (Ibrahimovic, Messi x2, Pique)

I watched this game last night. Barcelona were pure class. The way they play, a relaxed sort of tempo. You could see how afraid the home team were of them. Individually, Messi, Ibrahimovic and Iniesta were fantastic. So easy on the Eyes.

On a side note, I really enjoy the Spanish league. Its really skillful and exciting type of game. The tempo is not as quick which I think makes the English league better, but the teams are strong and there are some great players in the league. I really look forward to watching more this season. I've always like Barcelona from back in the day but I like Valencia and Atletico Madrid as well. Not a big fan of Real Madrid. I don't particularly enjoy the Italian league. It is too slow and defensive play for my liking. I do follow the scores and highlights though of it and all the other leagues.

3. Meramex

But Real Madrid have way more firepower than Barcelona, their you score 1 we'll score 4 more tactic is really working out for them. But when these two teams clash i'll be favoring Barca to win. Real may better players but Barca have a better team. Money will get you players but it won't get you a team. Real really have defensive issues. It's only by sheer firepower that they win their games. And the spanish commentators bore me.

As for the Serie A, their games as i said are quite predictable. Inter are the only team that are good enough for the champions league.

The bundesliga on the otherhand is quite interesting. They use FA commenators so that means they have the same commentators as the Premier league. And their football may not be as fast paced as the english league but it is still faster than the Serie A. And it is more competitive. Take last year for comparison. even at the last week of competitions any of the top five teams could have won. Hope it's this close this year as well.

4. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I wish the German league was broadcast here. I enjoy it myself. Unfortunately we only get English, Italian, Spanish and local South African league football (aside from international games and champions league/europa league). We also get a lot of Portuguese league because of all the Portuguese people living here but I don't follow it too much. We also got some African leagues like Kenya, Nigeria but lets face it, those leagues are terrible. I would never watch their games. (No offence to anyone)

5. Meramex

Another exciting week of football. Barcelona and Real both getting convincing wins. Bad news for Wolfsburg fans since three of last years top 4 clubs rocketed out of the German FA cup. Bayern Munchen the only one that made it. As for the Italian league Inter getting another good win with a goal from Eto'o.

6. Hamdi B.

Hamdi B. New Member

WERDER BREMEN!!!

7. tahmid44

tahmid44 New Member

I hope Milan will win the Italian cup. ;)

8. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

that's difficult... the gap point to inter is too far... unless inter loss many times, which i doubt that, milan won't get scudetto this season..