1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PreteaR

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, May 13, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

any fans here?

for those who doesnt know, this anime came from the same guy that make Sailormoon, so technically its the same concept as Sailormoon but the main differ is, the main character Himeno, isnt as stupid as Usagi and she the best thing is have a black belt in Karate, another thing is, she transform by merging with her knights which serve as her weapon as well as shield, so she doesnt get hurt in battle but her knight would....anyway IF you love Sailormoon, you got to watch this.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Hey I've heard about that, it was supposede to be aired here but was canceed, wonder why though :(

3. calvin_0

[​IMG]

this is Himeno with Sasame the sound knight, Himeno is in her Sound Pretear form.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

5. calvin_0

i cant find a picture on her final form, which she use her own power to transform, the Snow Pretear and she have unlimited power in that form, kindda like Usagi in her princess form. However she died after a long battle in the Snow form kindda like Usagi after using Silver Crystal, but she came back to live with a kiss from Hayate the Wind Knight, her boyfriend as well as her 1st knight that she merge with.

Pretear is a great anime that i recomanded to everyone, not to mention the opening "White Destiny" is really really good.

6. monozuki_san

monozuki_san Member

I love that anime...
    All the knights are likeable..
    I like Sasame and Shin

I like the "transformation" of Himeno and the Knights (sadly no transformation of Shin and Himeno)

Here by the way the final form of Himeno
    [​IMG]