1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Premium Membership

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kmoua, Feb 23, 2010.

1. kmoua

kmoua New Member

How can I upgrade to premium membership? I can't understand Dutch? so I don't know how I'm supposed to go about doing it. Can anyone help me out?

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Check this for explanation https://www.romulation.org/buy/premium/

3. kmoua

kmoua New Member

Thanks.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Where did you get the Dutch part from? There's no part of RomUlation that's supposed to be in Dutch.

5. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

Make sure you dont have any spyware or adware before you make a payment,because if speh says theres no dutch part to this site,then you made of been taken to a phishing site.

I may be wrong,but it happned to me before with my online bank,so BEWARE!

6. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Can somebody who runs the site comment on what MitsukaiXxX said, because i get the Danish Paypay screen too. There is an option to change the language at the top to the right.
    I was infected with malware recently (that i think i fully ridded myself of), however; if the link below (which is what is to the page i see when i click on Buy Now on the Premium Membership page) is fake then i could still be infected and it would be good to know...

https://www.paypal.com/dk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=abAlXPRo4VLZIU497vovWLnIL6ORuV_Qdi-HxAYA2d5yGWJs2CDosUK8OvK&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b5eb2336391e7cbed125f6c5bdaf8a1cd2bd526d80f731bcf

If it isn't fake i have a Maestro debit card that i would like to buy points with; is there any way to do that on this page, and is there a way to not gain more squares under my name if i do buy premium; i want to gain them from posting?

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Well, there's your problem.

8. markswan

Yes, i noticed that; which is why i noted the change-language bar at the top.
    Why is it in Danish by default?, like MitsukaiXxX posted; there have been phishing scams in the past where customers have been misdirected to a fraudulent site made to look like the real thing, and that Paypal page isn't exactly difficult to replicate. I apologise if i am wrong; i don't wish to mislead anyone if the page is real, but it would offer me peace of mind to know for sure.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's in Danish by default because my country is set to Denmark (get it right or face my wrath)
    It's really just a stupid PHP error because I've set the language to English countless times and it makes no effing difference at all. So if the PayPal screen is in Danish then you should still be good and safe.

10. markswan

My mistake, also; sorry for my ignorance. I'll change my posts so that they read Danish and thanks for responding.