1. This forum is in read-only mode.

premium membership

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rybeck1924, Jun 20, 2009.

1. rybeck1924

rybeck1924 Member

I have a 13 year old son whom likes all the latest ds games.Having used this website as a guest several times and found it brilliant I was wondering if it would be better if I became a premium member. If I do this will I have access to even more ds roms? As I am not to sure what the benefits are thanks

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Here's an overview of the benefits of becoming a premium member.

https://www.romulation.org/buy/premium/

3. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

So we get faster speeds, more points for downloading popular ROMs, no advertising, funky coloured stars, notification when certain ROMs we're interested in come along and whatnot? That's pretty awesome.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

more points each night, allowing you to download more of the large roms/ISOs.

5. nimishtoory

nimishtoory Guest

But even without becoming premium you can download some games.

6. Loonylion

all games, yes, you just have to accumulate enough points to pay for the larger ones.

7. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Oh, so it's size not popularity. Right. I've not really gone near the bigger ROMs, like the ones for the Dreamcast, but now that I check 'em I can see what you mean... Almost 650 points per disc for the Dreamcast version of Resident Evil, as one of the biggest examples.

8. Loonylion

the point cost is roughly equivalent to the file size.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Hey Rybeck, we do not hide any ROMs for normal members, everything we have we make available to everyone to download provided they have enough points. Since these ROMs are not actually owned by us it would be morally wrong to offer some of them to premium members only.

Premium membership mainly brings a few features which makes using RomUlation more convenient.