1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Prefered Writing Utensil?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dime, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Dime

Dime Well-Known Member

I like the mechanical pen.

2. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

Re: Preffered Writing Utensil?

pencil or keyboard.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Pencil: Zebra® M-301 Ultra Mechanical Pencil, 0.5 mm, Black Barrel, Made in Japan to be exact.

[​IMG]

Pen: Zebra® G-301® Gel Ink Retractable Pens, 0.7 mm, Medium Point, Stainless Steel Barrel, Black Ink

[​IMG]

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Pen: Uni-ball Signo 207 Black
    [​IMG]

Pencil: Staedtler Integrity 9505 Mechanical Pencil
    [​IMG]

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Any pencil.

Pens, I like to use the ones that have thicker writing and melt into the paper as opposed to the ones that are instantly there.

For when I used to draw I liked to use all kinds of pencils, you know besides HB or whatever. I don't draw anymore so eh.

7. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I like my lost pen, a Parker trademark... I used to have 5 of them with a special scribed name for each one, and they always slipped out of my pants...

But way back, my most favorite type of writing was a pen where you dip it on ink. I sign all my documents with it. I tried writing my notes with it but it doesn't dry quickly and i sort of stopped using it since.

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I normally use any sort of 0.5 mechanical pencil or a fine-tip black ballpoint.

9. NeoMagicwarrior

NeoMagicwarrior Active Member

smoothest pencil ever:

[​IMG]
    Papermate Mirado Black Warrior

as for pens, black gel pens usually work....but nothing beats the black warrior in pencils. I write pretty hard, and still havn't broken one by pressing too hard.

10. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

anything, im not fussed

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Keyboard, my hand writing is terrible, they gave me a writing brace when I was in second grade...didn't help.

My 13yr brother has neater hand writing, heck I have to get my managers to sign off my work because of how shoddy my writing is :(

If no other choice, pen, My hand tends to push down really hard on the pencil to try to make it look neater (a bad habbit I still do) and thus a eraser doesn't fix any mistakes I rub out :(

12. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Pen:
    any will do, It's a pen...

I hate using pencil for writing, having to sharpen it every minute and I find mechanicals are worse with that god damn easily breakable lead.

13. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Parker fountain pens

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I still love crayons even though I'm beyond their user age range. There's just something about having a box of 76 or even 128 colors of crayons that makes me all warm & cuddly inside.

15. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I'm still a sucker for ye olde quill and ink.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Quill & Ink? That's even tougher to use than a fountain pen in my opinion.

17. damanali

Yup, the sharper the point the better it writes.

18. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

A quill soaked in the blood of my foes.

19. damanali

Well, once i tried to write my suicide letter with my blood, and some memoirs of mine... damn, i should have just donated it to the red cross... funny though, i cannot seem to find them now....

20. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Mechanical Pencil; so much precision!