1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post your ghost stories here..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Usher Down, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Usher Down

Usher Down Member

Calling all Romulatioon members who have 3rd eye like me or those who have paranormal experiences..

post it here..

your stories,..

your insights...

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

since you have a 3rd eyes, do you have a wu?

3. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

OMG I was just thinking about posting this last night! then I thought "meh I'll just wait for some other dude to do it instead".

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I once got chased by 4 ghosts!
    I got my own back though, I ate a power pill and chased them away.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Epic win.

Sorry but I don't believe in ghost, and I doubt us internet kiddies would believe.

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I don't believe in ghosts, but when I was younger, a creepy clown shaped figure stood outside my window near a tree for almost an hour. I almost believed in ghost due to that. But I grew older and am not afraid of transparent people anymore :p

If only the thread title was "Post your UFO stories here" then I would actually have a real story XD
    Best part is, I'm not joking.

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

what if I said I saw a ghost in a movie and it wasn't supposed to be there. would you believe me?

8. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Once upon a time, there were three little pigs. They for SOME reason, decided to each build a house. The first one was a dumb fuck. He built his house out of straw. So technically, it's a hut. Then came a wolf. He was very mean. He was also a very bored wolf who had nothing to do but to blow houses down. So he did just that. He huffed and he puffed and he blew the first pig's hut. He then proceeded to devour the pig. Second pig, same story. The third pig however, was very smart. He built his house made of bricks. So when the wolf tried to blow his house down, he couldn't. The wolf then climbed up to the chimney. When the pig realized this, he put a pot of boiling water in the chimney, where the wolf jumped down and got cooked alive. The end.

9. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

As of now, no ghost stories to report. I hope I can say the same thing on my death bed.

10. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I used to picture ghosts outside my window when I was younger. I think it would be cool to be a ghost :p
    Way better than anything religion has to offer

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I've discovered this really great method of determining if your house is haunted.

It's not.

12. someirishkid

omg, it worked!

13. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

mine is!!!!! this didnt work!!!!

14. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

These are real people, not actors...

John Smith, 27, NY New York, USA:
    It really worked! I didn't think it would, but by gosh it did!

15. Admiral_Lindsay

Admiral_Lindsay Well-Known Member

I vacuumed one.

16. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

17. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

One day As I was walking in the streets of Pakistan, A young homeless boy approached me and asked me for 5 rupees. The boy's clothes were all ripped and he had the look of death all around him (as if he has lost all hope in this world). I told him to get lost since I have no money and this is because It is dangerous to carry money around there unless your strong or have friends with you. So then he asked again and I told him that I have no money and I told him to ask someone else. So the boy walked away from me and he crossed the street. Then out of nowhere, a full speeding car smashed into him and he went flying in the air and fell in the ground. The car didn't stop to check on him and no one else around the area seemed to notice or care. Then the boy simply got up (as if nothing happened) and went back to ask more people for money. I called my mom to see if she could lend me some rupees and I got like 60 rupees (which at the time was a dollar). I tried to search for him, but I couldn't find him.

This really isn't a ghost story but It happened in real life and It is creepy. Maybe the kid was a ghost o_0

18. someirishkid

I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that one.

The mom

19. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

step dad.

20. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

umm no lol. Your just like my parents. No one believes me. *cry*