1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post Your Favorites Anime Quotes

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by PhatomKids, Feb 18, 2008.

1. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Well the title say it all

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

"If your face gets any closer, someone who isn't supposed to be in this scene is going to come over there and kick your ass!" - Kyon

"Kyon. The contest begins the second someone challenges you. Anything the loser says otherwise is merely an excuse." Haruhi, episode 11

"I'm begging you. Establish the context before you start talking." Kyon, episode 3

Kyon: .. but as they say, it ain't over til the fat lady sings. I don't know which fat lady is doing the singing or where she's planning on doing her singing. But if I find out where she is, I'd like to put her out of commission for a year! Episode#07

2. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Lol, i remember those :D ;D

How about this one: "For the preservation of our blue and pure world" It was horrible the way they spoke it, basically it's racisme, but it keeps hanging in my head :p

3. PhatomKids

Is that from Gundam SEED??

4. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Destiny yes.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm the one that's gonna beat your ass, how you doin'?

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

"If you declare your self as god, I will declare my self as Demon, a Demon that have power to raise from deep of hell":- Fudo Jun, Devilman Lady

7. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

"Fight for those you have lost and for those you don't want to lose": Clare from ~Claymore~

8. calvin_0

"Screw the rules, I have money!":-Seto Kaiba, Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged series

9. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Hahahaha forgot about that one, yeah funny :D ;D

10. calvin_0

ya Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged series is the only english anime that is worthy to watch XD

"Bullying other is plain wrong, but frying people's brain with magical power is way o.k!":- Yugi Muto, Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged series

11. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

"No matter how gifted you are , you can't change the world by yourself" - L (Change The World)

12. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Kira (Yagami Light) showed to be different

13. calvin_0

well here is one that i found quite funny......

*trying to reach the door handle*
    *blush*
    "Jun, can you open the door?":-Shinku, Rozen Maiden

14. PhatomKids

Oh i remember that one i like the part with the toilet bowl much better

15. calvin_0

you mean the part here Shinku mistook toilet for a room for rest.....ya i like that one too, but i love Shinku trying to reach the door handle...she is just soo cute XD

16. PhatomKids

Yeah the toilet part. even hinahichigo(that what i think the name is)know more than shinku

17. calvin_0

Ya that was funny to when Shinku give Hina a tour around the house

"I know what this room is, its a toilet":-Hina Ichigo, Rozen Maiden
    "Do you know what the purpose of this room?":- Shinku, Rozen Maiden
    "Sure i do, doesnt Shinku know?":-Hina Ichigo, Rozen Maiden
    *Shinku blush*

i dont really remember the correct dialog, but its something like this.

anyway

"Who know taking a bath the normal way could be so fun":-Shana, Shakugan no Shana

18. PhatomKids

and the part where jun sister is dreaming that part was quite funny to

19. calvin_0

jun sister is dreaming?.....is it the one that they all enter Jun's dream?

anyway

"Here is the correct way to eat a pineapple bun, bite off some of the crispy crush, then bite some of the soft bun balancing the texture in your month":-Shana, Shakugan no Shana

20. PhatomKids

No is the part where his sister is dreaming of (What of is the word for that) You know what i mean..

Suzumiya Haruhi
    Kyon : "Oh. It's just you and Nagato."
    Haruhi : "You have a complaint about it?"
    Kyon : "If I were to list out my complaints concerning you, I would end up completely covering both sides of an A4 sheet of paper."

-What're you doing here then?
    What else would I be here for? To illegally enter the premises, of course.
    Don't openly declare your criminal intentions like that, there's a limit to being shameless!

If (the house in Snow Mountain) couldn't be considered as creepy, dictionary definitions all across the country of the word 'creepy' would have to be rewritten. -Kyon (Snow Mountain Syndrome)

"Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgement. Like a kind of mental illness." --Suzumiya Haruhi

"Oh my god Mikuru you're so cute! I'm so pleased that my eyes are still not blind to fashion. With the bathrobe you're wearing now, you'll definitely take 95% of the guys' heart in this world!"
    What happens to the other 5%?
    "Only true gays' heart can't be touched by this cuteness. Always remember that within 100 men, 5 are gays."
    Like hell i care. -Kyon