1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POST a good idea of story

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by gryphoondawn, Jun 6, 2008.

1. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

Can someone give me an idea on a nice manga(planning to make one).
    I need an inspiration so the best prople who have a great idea please post.

I am looking for this genree

Drama- this shows up great emotions
    School life
    Splice of life
    Little bit of romance

Note DONT POST BAD THINGS

2. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

School life....

YOu should do something about a new guy in school... what happens in his head, what he thinks of other people, the common shy guy type.... gets in a bad situation with a gang at school, later on brings weapons in school... occasionally when he gets picked on, he takes nunchucks out of his pants...and eventually, he beats up a whole gang...

SHould be at an all boys school.... but then the romance part comes when they ahve to go to a fieldtrip with an all girl's school, and whatever... it's hard thinking about mangas about school...

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Yu-Gi-Oh have everything that you listed there....

no NOT Yu-Gi-Oh GX.... go for Yu-Gi-Oh.

i though he was asking anime/manga opinion.....

4. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Read or watch School Rumble, It might give you some ideas. (>0.0)>

5. gryphoondawn

School life....

YOu should do something about a new guy in school... what happens in his head, what he thinks of other people, the common shy guy type.... gets in a bad situation with a gang at school, later on brings weapons in school... occasionally when he gets picked on, he takes nunchucks out of his pants...and eventually, he beats up a whole gang...

SHould be at an all boys school.... but then the romance part comes when they ahve to go to a fieldtrip with an all girl's school, and whatever... it's hard thinking about mangas about school...

Gryphoondawn
    Reply...
    Thats a good idea but it should have the elements of realism. The manga that im planning to do was fiction and weaponds is a sign and form of violence. I want to add some action but not violence(ie fightting to protect). It should also be unique and the manga can captures the interest of the reader. I prefer to make a manga to the teen.

-------------------------------------------
    TimeGuardians
    One more thing, can someone help me in visual basic (more on saving multiple file). Pokemon is too hard to make i manage to do the intro. -get the mane and gender. also the pokemon of choice. the background is good and the character can move(need help on stopping to the boulers/pic of boulders and finally i manage to show random pokemon in different level. I need help on attacks (i think a pokemon is assigned an attack)?? ah oh well.

6. duderedux

duderedux Well-Known Member

Salaryman and Housewife save the world.

Have you read monster or 20th century boys? Take out the sci fi elements. Take out the kids. Leave in the conspiracy theories. Put a salaryman and housewife as the protagonists. Add some drama/tension.

slice of life,maybe comedy.

7. gryphoondawn

that idea was quite interesting and i came up with an idea that goes like this
    fantasy, fiction well that's all

There was someone with his/her friends that travel on time (like inuyasha) then the friend come back to the real world while the other is stuck and the only way out is to find a certain of people (small enough like 6 to 8) then each individual have a unique quality and some special ability.

The phropecy was said that someone from a different time and world will arrive to be the savior or something and there was a confussion becuse the friend that was stuck became known and as the story goes by, ill add this character. He/she was the real saviour or something like that. At the end, his/her destiny was to sacrifice himself/herself to defeat the main enemy but as long as long as his/her main protector can guard him when he/she use he ability, he/she will be safe.
    It will be only known at the end(the ability)
    the main protector = person whom the phropecy foretold.

the unique people were: (still no names)
    the main character, friend of the hero or saviour but also the hero of their enemy because of his/her bloodline.
    someone whom the main character met since the begining
    a child with no memory that was said to reincarnated to help. his/her memory will be back at the end and his/her power will be awaken
    some sort of the lover of the main character (protector)
    twin brother or sister
    someone like the witch or sorceress that was their enemy at the begining but became compannion as the story goes by
    Someone who likes girls but likes the main character the most. competiton of the protector
    Someone who is capable in fighting(really strong)(lonely type who wont don't beleive in anyone)

the people that i mentioned right on the top with a unique ability is required to save the people from evil monster like witches and sorcorer. There was a congress that deploy units to eliminate the eliminate the whole monster eventhough the fact was there was only a couple of of the enemy was some sort of bad. The real enemy was the organization/dynasty/congress that was planning to awaken their leader/someone who was great or legendary which turns out to be the destroyer and it will destroy anyone.

The setting can go to china or japan on the old days because they have samurais, warriors, dynasties and emperials

for the main character, he or she will be a student that is quite capable of defeating some people like calvin_0 have recently posted ^^.
    simple minded person

-------------------
    thats the casting and setting but there is no story :-[