1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Possible TWEWY Sequel

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by SoulSin, Aug 26, 2010.

1. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

How come this wasn't posted here yet ....?

http://gbatemp.net/t244698-nomura-open-to-developing-twewy-sequel

Original font: http://www.siliconera.com/2010/08/08/nomura-open-to-developing-the-world-ends-with-you-sequel/

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Many rumors were spread about this.
    It was even said that there's a possibility of the sequel on the Wii.

3. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

If they release a sequel I will be so happy, although if they release it on the Wii I'd be pretty upset, I hate Wii games.

4. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/09/nomura-definitely-wants-to-make-a-the-world-ends-with-you-sequ/

5. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

If the is no sequel, I shall rage!
    Also. I hope that one of your partners could be an actual reaper. That would be cool. Or the MC himself maybe.

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I'm just going to sit back and pretend I never read this, and indeed, ignore anything I hear about this game ever.

The first was enough.

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

It probably won't happen. TWEWY ended in a way that its almost impossible to restart. I'm pretty sure they made it without thinking of actually releasing a sequel.

8. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

They don't have to continue the story. They can make a new one. Heck, I would be awesome if they made one where the MC is a reaper xD though I'd be pissed if it was for the Wii <_<

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

uh you do realise that the game could be different to the first, every underground has it's own rules. that could mean no reapers, no pins and a completly different battle system.

10. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

i could never get into that game. i just got confused. although im a boy and not men't to multitask.

11. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

i think neku wont be in it but still great

12. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

well if ever this will pull off probably the only characters that would be from the 1st one are the reapers and possibly joshua

13. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

...I bet the best possible would be the story of Sho before he became a reaper xD

14. Sheith

Sheith Active Member

As said on GBATemp, it's likely that IF there is a sequel, it may have heavy involvement with the Angel Realm.
    Also, I'd think a sequel using a new storyline, characters, and features would be best. Imagine Tin Pin WiFi-Slammer, and new battle type!

15. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

LoL. Agree to this :)

16. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

If the sequel is coming out whenever i'm gonna get it . I loved the first one.