1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Popsloader..How to tell which version I have on my PSP?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Apr 7, 2011.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I have PopsLoader up and running on my PSP but, since I kept changing the version to get some eboots up and running I dont remember which version I have on my PSP. Is there something I can click on that will show me? becuase what ever version Im using (with 5.50 GEN D (Full) ) I still can't get Parasite Eve 1 or 2 running or Fear Effect's..Nooooo
    Although Final Fantasy, Resident Evil and Vagrant Story are running well. I can only load 1 version of PopsLoader on my PSP 1000 series?

HoustonTX224

2. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRTSW4PI

This is what you need.

http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Compatibility_List

This is the compat. list. Make sure your setting the right pops. Hold R when reseting the PSP to get into the recovery menu and make sure pops is enabled there.

3. houstontx224

Which of the options under the reocvery is to ensure the PopsLoader is enabled? Is it autorun program ar PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PBP ? Is that the one I need to enable?
    **I found it under Adanved then Advanced configuration BUT,I still dont see where it enables me to choose which PopsLoader to use?

HoustonTX224

4. BigGangstaKillaC93

Go to Recovery menu/plugins.

5. houstontx224

There's nothing at all under plugins. I did install the Popsloader Full Pack for 5.50 GEN So if nothing under plgins..and it still plays some of the PS1 games? Im using Google..another few more tries but not another format...lol Already did tha once early one...lol

6. BigGangstaKillaC93

Take a look at this: http://www.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?87901-Popsloader-Tutorial.

Some games work fine without pops, but most need it. If popsloader doesn't show up in the recovery menu, you must have it in the wrong place.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I believe you hold the "L" button while starting a PSX game to bring up the popsloader selection menu. It is on a per game basis, it does not change the universal pops being used. Changing it to 3.7 on one game doesn't affect your other games, etc.

8. BigGangstaKillaC93

Really? I hold R to make the pops menu show up. His popsloader files are obviously not in the right location because they're not showing up in the recovery menu/plugins.

9. houstontx224

Think I have my Popsloader files in a folder inside of seplugins. Where should it go?

10. BigGangstaKillaC93

Delete the seplugins folder you have right now and replace it with the one I linked for you.

11. houstontx224

Finally see that menu with all of the pops versions..I had everything in a folder inside of the seplugins..Thanks so much..think I'll rety the Fear Effects and Parasite Eve's. Appreciate the assist. Been about 2 hours messing with this.**Well worth it..with your help Im now playing Fear Effect..***thanks