1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Policemen beat homeless man to death (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'General News' started by someirishkid, May 9, 2012.

1. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

The video: http://youtu.be/KU0Imk2Bstg

Its a group of police officers beating a man to death on camera. A homeless schitzophrenic man, whom (from what i can tell) is having some sort of panic attack.

For the less patient of you: 15:20

Keep in mind, you're essentially watching someone die.

Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

2. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

This is hardly new, since this happened almost a year ago.

3. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

well the video was only uploaded a few days ago

4. I-Fatman

I-Fatman Well-Known Member

I didn't know about that.

Yet ANOTHER reason to hate the police. Stupid arse policemen stopped me once and thought I was on drugs, made me pee in a cup and two months later they did it again! I said I peed in a cup 2 months ago and that I hadn't gotten the results yet, they said "let me call and check" I said "fine" and then the pee showed negative. But the thing was they didn't tell me that.. Had to wait until I got the letter from them.

I'm not saying that the world doesn't need policemen just that THEY ARE GOING AFTER THE WRONG PEOPLE!

Sorry, stuff like that makes me mad..

5. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Wait, do you mean to tell me if we give regular people unlimited authority and refuse to restrict them, some will, uh, utilize that authority to their advantage, or simply to the disadvantage of others? Color me fucking surprised!

I've had a couple run-ins (never been arrested or anything, just publicly interrogated on several occasions for crimes I did not commit - I have some good stories) and cops really seem yin or yang. Some are there to help you out as best they can while doing their job and others are there because they were high school bullies and didn't want to give up the ghost when they turned 18.

6. I-Fatman

I-Fatman Well-Known Member

I'm just saying I think they should get a better eye on what's what and not take advantage of the facts that they think they have seen it all.
    ACAB in sweden. That's fact.

Anyways I apologize for my former post, I got off topic. Just got mad.

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

If you decide to murder someone you'd be a fucking idiot not to run through the quick bullshit training and become a cop because it means the difference between life in federal prison and a four year maximum, apparently. Really, if I ever turn to a life of crime I'm becoming a cop because apparently even the most heinous crimes against humanity are retaliated with a slap on the wrist.

Also I noticed the mother settled for cash. What a stupid fucking piece of shit. You can't put a price on human life - life is what gives price any value. If you can turn a blind eye to violent injustice against your family for any amount of cash you are a sociopathic scumfuck - no exceptions. My day was just about ruined when I read that until I read past it and saw that the father refused to back down from legal action for a settlement. I feel so bad for the guy, I hope he can achieve whatever justice this crooked fucking system allows him.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

or commit murder in south africa. IIRC maximum term there is 2 years, or you get off completely if you can convince the judge/jury that it was self defense.

9. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

"I wiped out a village, i swear it was self defense"

Jury: "Ohhhkaaaaaay"

Logic level: Africa