1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokesav Question

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by voltalk, Apr 1, 2010.

1. voltalk

voltalk Member

How can you use pokesav to edit the data you would be using at the time and how do i use a pokesav I've made?

2. If ur using the R4 like me... All's you have to do is open up the .sav file with the Pokesav editor. And you can add edit Pokemon to your inventory even add items to your inventory. So on and so forth. Once you are done just click the save button or the save as button if you want the save your .sav file into something different. :)

3. voltalk

voltalk Member

So no one knows :?. I've made the pokesav how do i access it on a game?

4. Perturabo

Perturabo Member

Raven just told you. Copy your save over, change it how you want, copy it back. Done.

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

There's no such thing as A Pokesav. It is not a unit. Pokesav is the program. The product you get out of it is a modified SAV file. The individual Pokemon are saved as PKM files, which hold all of the necessary data for that Pokemon. You load and save your .SAV file just like any other program...

I don't understand your question.

6. voltalk

voltalk Member

I think i made that post right when raven made it sorry. :(
    Post Merge: [time]1270251062[/time]
    Is there something i can download from r4 like a data management thing or would i need to purchase a r4 unit?
    Post Merge: [time]1270251629[/time]
    I'm using a computer emulator to play this game if that will change if i can do this or not. I went to the r4 site they have a few downloads but i think you need a r4 to use them. :I