1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon XD gale of darkness

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by yarand, Jun 8, 2010.

1. yarand

yarand New Member

Hi i've just downloaded Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (U)(OneUp) and when i try to extract the file it just comes up with an error message saying that there is no archives found, and that they may be in an unknown format or damaged and i know its playable because other people have used it and im wondering if theres anything that can be done to extract it? and i dont know how to use flashget download manager so plz help me

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You should redownload it with a download manager like FlashGet or DownThemAll if you have Firefox.

https://www.romulation.org/introduction/#managers

3. yarand

yarand New Member

ok but i dont know how to use FlashGet

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Know how to read and use a computer basically?

Then you know how to use FlashGet.

Do you have FireFox?

If so, then install the add-on DownThemAll.

5. yarand

yarand New Member

yeah i know how a computer works and im dutch but when i install that flasget i get only squares in the place of letters

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

thats because you dont have the right character sets installed.

7. yarand

yarand New Member

ok ty can you make a guide with movies that shows how to get pokemon XD gale of darkness working

8. wydyadoit

wydyadoit Member

i got it working... on dolphin all you have to do is turn dual core off to make the title screen load and to get the ground texture working set the efb (under the advanced graphic settings) to the hack settings and possibly set your frame limits to 60 works for me and whenever i encounter a text error i just swap safe text on or off

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

I think they mean install language packs yarand. Try doing that and maybe you wont get the weird squares, also, if there isnt already a video that exists, then i doubt that someone would make a video just for the one person who says they need it. I wasnt trying to be rude or mean while saying this also.