1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by twilight24, Sep 18, 2010.

1. twilight24

twilight24 Active Member

hey
    Im playing pokemon white on DeSmuMe 0.96 but i have no idea on whats going on storywise...
    Does anyone have any rough idea on whats going on? Or better yet have some sort of english translation?
    Thanks a bunch! ^^

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

No one will translate this ;D Since the official English translation will be released by the time the patch is made >:D

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There will likely be a battle/menu translation soon (1 week, maybe 2?). Then over the next many months users will attempt to translate NPC conversations, and there will be varying degrees of incomplete translations, until eventually the English release comes out and everyone forgets about the work the people had done and will be spamming about getting the English version to work :)

4. zepitar

zepitar Member

Yo! I need some help. My game freezes when im about to get the c-gear. how to fix this?

5. tfuha

tfuha Member

Ill translate it :p Dont worry :) Not a patch but a text file orderly on wich characters and stuff..

6. imp24

imp24 Active Member

new Pokemon JP release > demand AP fix > demand translation > US release > demand AP fix > new Pokemon JP release > demand AP fix..........etc

am I missing something? :p
    good luck tfuha, I'm getting paranoid whenever I learn a new move lol

7. tfuha

tfuha Member

Lol thanks np. I like helping people. Hopefully they make a translated patch out of my text file. That would be nice :) and now i can help my friends when the y need translating. Oh and the same time i can learn to read japnesse. I should pass the multi lingual japnesse class :)

8. byrne86

byrne86 Member

If you use serebii, it tells you what moves each pokemon learn at what level, so I just check that when I learn a move to see if it is worth learning.

9. imp24

imp24 Active Member

bulbapedia also updated its database just recently, so I guess things are convenient now 8)

10. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member