1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White v2 freezing after intro movie on R4 SDHC

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by humancelm, Oct 11, 2012.

1. humancelm

humancelm New Member

Hey I've been trying to get either Black or White v2 running on my DS lite from my R4 SDHC card for nearly a day now. I've tried lodes of different roms to no avail, the ones recommended to me that are currently on my card are manually AR patched versions with the most up to date fixes.

The firmware I'm running is RGF's TTmenu & YSmenu 6.88. Once I load up my DS on the R4 I choose to start the game up without 'reset' selected. Is there anyway around it? I haven't found anyone in these forums using a R4 SDHC successfully yet.

2. nateisaspy

nateisaspy New Member

I have the same problem using r4i 3ds sdhc RGF 6.90

3. Shurtugal

Shurtugal Well-Known Member

Guys get the new kernel from r4. it fixes the games. really dont see how you didnt know about it yet -_-

4. humancelm

humancelm New Member

It's a R4 clone simply labeled 'R4 SDHC' -- I've tried running firmware from r4sdhc.com's website however it doesn't work. The only firmware that I can get to run is R4 Wood for clones (which is like v1.42, and cannot run Black or White 2) and RGF's YSmenu (I've tried up to the latest version to date [6.96]).

Niether can get past the introduction movie without freezing where I get a black/blueish screen followed by what sounds like the title music slowed down several hundred percent.