1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon white question

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Devilkid32176, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, i have asked around about this but it seems no one knows whats going on with my questions, so im posting here to ask

the live caster, i know it works with my wifi but it was also built for regular wireless but me and a couple of friends have been trying to figure out why we cannot connect with wireless, even though we can connect to each other, so my question is this, has anyone gotten this thing to work for regular wireless?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Try unlocking this hidden menu for your game. Maybe this hidden menu will work....who knows...

Method on how to obtain a hidden additional menu for your main menu on PKM B/W which allow you to communicate between 2 consoles that will allow transfering of D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W version items and pokemons...as in....TRADING! Something that is not thought possible because some of you think there's only the option of using C-Gear or Dream World on B/W. Works on DSi console, not sure on DS and DSL.

#Unlocking an additional menu for the MAIN MENU of PKM B/W:
    (No CHEATS or Action REPLAY Codes - Legitimate method by solving an in-game riddle/puzzle/question)
    Click here to see Game Spoiler at your own risk!:
    If you open this spoiler then it means you want to know how to unlock this hidden additional menu.

Since most of you are probably playing the translated version of the Japanese rom.
    Make sure to change the language setting to Kanji so that you get to see the original Japanese language version.

This is how to unlock the Transfer Machine Option in the Main Menu.
    This option will enable your B/W game to communicate directly with another DS console running previous
    pokemon games such as D/P/Pt/HG/SS, etc. via WIFI.

How?
    1. Go to Castelia City a.k.a Hiun City.
    2. Travel to the other side of town, past the fountain park, enter the left building and go up the elevator
    (Hiun City's city centre, the row of buildings leading to route 4 - enter the left building)
    3. Talk to the man in white shirt.
    4. In English, 'he'd be mentioning about making a secret feature'
    5. Go to Option and Change the Language Settings to Kanji
    6. Talk to him again, and this time you see a dialog box to enter. The codes are in the form of 2 Phrases and made up of 2 parts.
    7. The first part of the code are : みんな and ハッピー after that press A or the top right bottom button to enter
    (The translation of the code are : Everyone - Happy)
    8. The second part of the code are : かんたん and つうしん after that press A again to confirm answer
    (The translation of the code are : Simple - Communication)
    9. Go back to Option and Change your language back to English/Hiragana
    10. SAVE GAME
    11. If you reload the Game, now in the bottom Main Menu you can see the new option Transfer Machine.
    12. Congratulation, you've just unlocked the hidden Menu - TRANSFER MACHINE

** Region Lock by the way...you can only transfer between 2 games of the same region marking!

3. Devilkid32176

ok, that doesnt help me >__> i knew how to unlock the transfer machine

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Oh...ok....

5. Devilkid32176

hmm.. from what i read this feature isn't DSi exclusive since DS lites can access it on wifi

so anyone has taken a crack at it, i would like to hear what could be wrong

me, on the other hand, i think you have to have the infrared part to get your friends code for the wireless part, but high link would cover that since you can connect to people wireless