1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White Problem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by darkzero9221, Mar 12, 2011.

1. darkzero9221

darkzero9221 Member

So every time i try to load my saved game my game freezes at the screen where it says the season it is. Idk what to do and i got far as well im up victory road and is there like a way to view my past saves on my rom or do I have to start over again?

2. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, are you trying to load the game with the c-gear active?

cause i know that was a major factor in alot of the stuff for some of the flashcarts

3. darkzero9221

darkzero9221 Member

Yeah I tried with and with out the c-gear and it still wont load it just stays stuck at Autumn. And I use acekard 2i with the lastest firmware and loaders and still no good idk why it just got glicthed there it was working fine and then i just saved and closed it and now i cant seem to get it to load =/

4. Devilkid32176

hey dark, could you provide me with the save and let me see if it loads on my end?

5. Sparks97

Sparks97 Well-Known Member

You don't have a problem with seasons, the whole month of March is Autumn, and then April is Winter.

6. darkzero9221

darkzero9221 Member

I've tried it on both my flashcards my TTDS and acekard 2i and the game just wont load anymore its like bricked at the autumn screen everything else seems fine but when i try to load the game it just stays stuck at autumn and thats about it.

7. megakid11

megakid11 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that happened to me to! I have an Acekard 2i and It's frozen at the Autumn screen, too! I tried with and without C-gear. Did the screen have random stripes and a weird noise while it was freezing, too? I hope somebody can help because I got stuck on Route 18 just right after getting surf [I didn't enter Twist Mountain yet, just battled Charin (is that his name?) and got the HM Surf from Alder and then going straight to Route 18, I passed this male trainer with hiking gear on and then it froze] I have Pokemon White USA Version. I hope this helps.

8. megakid11

I'm not 100% sure yet but there is a possibility that it could do with the action replay codes we have on. It's just a possibility. I'm not sure if it works if we turn them off or not. You can try it but if it doesn't work, or your game screws up, don't blame me, because I'm just laying this on the table. I haven't done it yet.

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Try turning off all the cheats you have activated. If that doesn't work, upload the .sav file and let us work with it. It MAY be a problem within the save itself, but you can't be sure unless other people try it too....

If it IS the save file, then you'll have to start a new game. It's extreme, I know, but if it's the save file that's problematic then there's nothing else you can do.

10. megakid11

Alright, here is my save.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N9EZS4ED

Hope it helps.

11. raymond243

raymond243 New Member

Same thing happened to me. It was running normally and then all of a sudden I couldn't get past the Autumn screen. Sometimes I can see the game frozen and faded behind the "Autumn". It might be some sort of a glitch.
    Did you use any action replay codes or other cheats?

12. megakid11

Wow, it seems that a lot of people are getting this problem.

13. Devilkid32176

thank you, i will take a look at your save to see if i can resolve this issue for you

if this post of yours is correct then, then your were using the walk through walls cheat, still though, im going to test your save to see if i can jump start it XD

Edit: ok, i have tested your save megakid11 and well, i can't seem to get into it, so what im going to do, im going to strip the pokemon from the save and recreate a save with the same info for the trainer on white for you, if you don't mind, since the save seems to be corrupted and won't load past the autumn screen >__>

14. raymond243

raymond243 New Member

No wonder, I also used the walk through walls cheat, luckily i was able to export my important .pkm files and import them into a backup save.
    My rom crashed a few times before the screen started to freeze.

15. Devilkid32176

@megakid11 & Darkzero9221:

ok, i was able to save the pokes from the party and the box ones but whats going to have to happen is to start over and before you get riled up, im going ahead and creating the new save and redoing the secret ID and the trainer ID and restoring the party pokemon and the box pokemon, now i need to know, what starter do you want??

umm... ok hopefully one of you please respond to this, or im going to do a random starter >__>

16. megakid11

Thanks a lot! Oh, and if you have already read the other post, too, then can you do something about the save file I might post up soon there too, when I post it up? And is it possible to merge the saves together if you do the same thing you did to my save now to the other save? Thanks in advance for that. Oh, normally, it wouldn't matter what pokemon I want, but for now, give me the grass type one (I forgot what it's called).

17. Devilkid32176

ok, then thank you for answering me ^__^ so i can finally finish editing the save for you

as for the other person, i sure wish they would answer me >__<

edit: ok, megakid11, i have fixed your save, though the pokedex seems a tad strange, but all you have to do to resolve it is withdraw the pokes from the box then put them back in

here is the save megakid:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?r1wdi340r4d289m

18. megakid11

Here is my other save:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DNM9LIS8

Can you check to see if you can play this save file and can you do what you did to my other save, here too? And, if it is possible, can you combine both of the saves so that I get the same pokemon from both saves into one? Thanks in advance if you can do this!

19. Devilkid32176

i can try, right now im rebuilding my card

20. megakid11

Thanks in advance! Good luck with that building of yours.

Oh and you don't have to combine them unless it's easy and possible. The second save is the more important save so you don't have to combine them first. Just work on doing what you did to my last save, to this new one. Thanks if you can!