1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White Problem Spoilets Inside

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by steven38, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steven38

steven38 Member

Ok well i have a hex-edit rom and it has been playing fine however once i defeated the first gym, battled the two team plasma grunts and when i go back to the professor and get the C Gear the game freezes sometim light starts flashinges, like its trying to connect to something as the power light starts flashing. Also now when i turn it on it freezes also and I have to do try several times for it to work. It comes up with something about the C gear when I turn it on also but I dont understand a word of japanese so can someone help me with this?

I am also using an original R4 with Wood 1.12

2. superhuy

superhuy Member

I have the same problem. I think it wont let me connect for some reason, because the C gear freezes once I try to connect. Also, when I try to go into the trading room thingie in the pokemon center, it freezes too upon connecting. Though, there are no problems with all the other things in the game so far for me. Anyway, can anyone help?

3. steven38

steven38 Member

super do you know how to stop it connecting like when you turn on the game?

4. superhuy

superhuy Member

Yeah, at least, I think so. You get two options upon starting the game right? Something about the C-gear, I think. When you have to choose, you have the choose the second one first. That's probably the 'no' option for if you want to connect or not. Then you have to choose for a second time. That's where I hit the first option, probably yes, but I dont know and have no clue about what's asked. Anyway, that should at least help to start your game. So just click no (second option) and then yes (first option) first.

5. steven38

steven38 Member

ok thanks super i just wantb to play the game lol i dont want to trade or anything

6. superhuy

superhuy Member

Glad to be able to help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.